[?]: Not made by Siemens,100% compatible with Siemens ?

Questions about Siemens & Analog Siemens hardware.
Software & hardware exchanger
CoMod
Site Admin

[?]: Not made by Siemens,100% compatible with Siemens ?

Post by CoMod » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:52 am

What do you think about the possibility of using non-original modules from China?
PM from China wrote:I recommend you to resell our PLC programming cable and SIEMENS Copy products.
Not made by Siemens,100% compatible with Siemens original products,18 months warranty...
Price = 0,75 of Siemens price
You can trust an unknown product manufacturer?
I - no.
We can not recommend the use of products of unknown manufacturer.
Beware of imitations.
Unfortunately they already exist.
Russian wrote:Что вы думаете о возможности применения не оригинальных модулей из Китая ?
Вы можете доверять продукции неизвестного производителя?

Я - нет.
Мы не можем рекомендовать использовать продукцию неизвестного производителя.
Остерегайтесь подделок.
К сожалению они уже производятся.
Otherwise, if i add my ads links on your website and software,how much i pay you?
All links are free.
But we remove sponsored links (=spam)

Tiny

Re: [?]: Not made by Siemens,100% compatible with Siemens ?

Post by Tiny » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 am

Haha, :P

I'm the person who had writed email to you.

Unfortunately we already exist (suc) (suc)

When the year back to 2003, I'm a engineer of automation, I finish my project with SIEMENS S7-200 PLC,that's a Water Supply project.
One day, A SIEMENS company's manager visit our company, He tell to me that:" SIEMENS products are expensive,but you have no choose, because there is only one SIEMENS! SIEMENS cost 30$ to produce the products and sell to you 100$, Although you know that,but you have no choose!"

2 years later, We developed out our S7-200 I/O module and sell to many SI companies, they have another choose now!

Because expensive, so good? NO!

We sell our products to many OEM factorys. These factorys sell their machines to many countries such as Europe, the Americas, Africa, the Middle East and etc.
Unfortunately that, the machine produce clothing, transport, stationery, toys, electrical appliances for you may use our products.

Although you do not want to believe that the production line to produce Ipad using our latest products, S7-200 Ethernet Communications card. at the price of 200 USD (clap) (clap)

This is the product, the wholesale price is more cheaper

Scowl

Post by Scowl » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:07 pm

One colleague, a couple of years ago, talked about the Chinese-ins s7-400, who simply do not climb into the housing rack. :)
Один коллега еще пару лет назад рассказывал про четырехсотые китайские модули, которые просто не залазили в посадочные места рэка. :))

Umencho

Post by Umencho » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Everything depends from point of view.
If you have "factory" in your garage, then everything is perfect.
Nice, not so expensive and...
If we speak for a plant with, I don't know even at least 10 worker there, it's not serious.
Really to spent 1000 Euro more, trust me - you should.
If you want to be on the market, this is the law. (even in case of economical crise).
Ok, in China situation is not like in Europe but if you want to sell and to take a money for the moment the most important is - quality. Trust me.
In other way, from other point of view - everybody is a manager of your business. So... (h)

good luck.

BR,
Umencho (suc) (suc) :haha:

Tiny

Post by Tiny » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:18 am

Yes,the quality is most important!
When we begin sell our products, there are some problems, So we update our products 5 times.7 years later,Now, It's very reliable.

When we introduce our products to Europe Customers, many of them worry about the quality, so we suggest them to resell our Profibus cable,Profibus connector,S7-300 rail,S7-300 front connector,S7-400 front connector at first, because these products are simple, our price is about as 30% as SIEMENS. Most of them are interested in our S7-200,S7-300 I/O module later,because we are a responsible company.

CP5512,CP5611,Programming cable of SIEMENS,MITSUBISHI,OMRON,GE,SCHNEIDER,FUJI,ROCKWELL are our Best-selling products. Because many engineers want to study PLC and Not rich.Our products are reliable and very cheap. We are not only for make money but also for help more and more people study PLC.

Trafo

Post by Trafo » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:13 pm

We are not only for make money but also for help more and more people study PLC
Ha, ha, ha. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(sdown)

Copy paste.