[LINK]: Dynasim Dymola 7

обсуждение прочих программных продуктов:
Тools, Elcad, Eplan, ...
kriztof

[LINK]: Dynasim Dymola 7

Post by kriztof » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:08 pm

Dynasim Dymola 7
Multi-engineering
Dymola has unique multi-engineering capabilities which means that models can consist of components from many engineering domains. This allows for models of complete systems that better depict reality.
Libraries in many different engineering domains are available that contain components for mechanical, electrical, control, thermal, pneumatic, hydraulic, power train, thermodynamics, vehicle dynamics, air -conditioning, etc.
The multi-engineering capabilities of Dymola empower you to model and simulate any physical component that can be described by ordinary differential equations and algebraic equations.

Intuitive modeling
Dymola’s graphical editor and the multi-engineering libraries make modeling easy. The libraries include elements corresponding to physical devices which are simply dragged-and-dropped to build the model. Interactions between the components are conveniently described by graphical connections that model the physical coupling of the components. This means that models are intuitively organized the same way as the physical system is composed.

Open and flexible
The Dymola environment is completely open in contrast to many modeling tools that have a fixed set of component models and proprietary methods for introducing new components. Users of Dymola can easily introduce components that match the user’s own and unique needs. This can be done either from scratch or by using existing components as templates. The open and flexible structure makes Dymola an excellent tool to simulate new or alternative designs and technologies. Dymola is based on Modelica®, which is an object-oriented language for physical modeling developed by the Modelica Association.

Symbolic Manipulation
Dymola has unique and outstanding performance for solving differential algebraic equations (DAE). The key to high performance and robustness is symbolic manipulation which also handles algebraic loop and reduced degrees-of-freedom caused by constraints. These techniques together with special numerical solvers enable real-time Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulations (HILS).

Link_is_Dead :(/D ... .0-TBE.rar
Link_is_Dead :(/D ... .0-TBE.r00
Install License wrote:Copy dymola7_patcher.exe to your program folder (e.g. c:\Program Files\Dymola 7.0)
and run it.
Afer this open dymola program.
Then go to Help menu click License...,
click Details click browse and choose file standalone.dat.
Restart application.

Dreamer76

Post by Dreamer76 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:06 pm

sounds good i will try it ...
thanks
ciao
dreamer76

paskalare

Post by paskalare » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:42 pm

i tried it but the crack-patch doesn't work :|

kriztof

Post by kriztof » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Copy dymola7_patcher.exe to your program folder (e.g. c:\Program Files\Dymola 7.0) and run it. Afer this open dymola program. Then go to Help menu click License..., click Details click browse and choose file standalone.dat. Restart application.

ajoye23

Re: [LINK]: Dynasim Dymola 7

Post by ajoye23 » Tue May 29, 2012 5:13 am

Hi:

I exactly done that, but when i try to simulate any model by compiling it, I get an error ---

Translation of .......:
DAE having 273 scalar unknowns and 273 scalar equations.
Error: The Dymola block in Simulink assumes a fixed set of states.
Unfortunately, Dymola was not able to make a fixed selection of states.
but prepared for dynamic selection of states during simulation.
You may try the following:
1. In Dymola and in Simulation mode, before translation,
select Experiment Setup, tab Translation and
tick "Evaluate parameters to reduce models" and "List continuous states selected".
Translate and check the tranlation log and see what Dymola selected
as states and if it was a fixed set.

I am using Microsoft VC++ Express Edition 2010. What is the reason for such an error?

Thanks
Ajoye