EPLAN_Pro_Panel_2.4_license

обсуждение прочих программных продуктов:
Тools, Elcad, Eplan, ...
sadefa

[LINK]: EPLAN ELECTRIC P8 & PRO PANEL & FLUID & PPE v2.4

Post by sadefa » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:18 pm

Enjoy ;)
No emulator included. There have been reports that the one from 2.3 works also for 2.4, but I cannot confirm it.

EPLAN ELECTRIC P8 2.4
DESCRIPTION
Show
EPLAN Electric P8 offers unlimited possibilities for project planning, documentation, and management of automation projects.With your choice of graphical or object orientation as well as refined platform technology, this high-end system is breaking new ground in electrical engineering. Its unique functional scope and direct connection to fluid and EMSR technology makes interdisciplinary work a reality.

Data from earlier planning phases can simply be imported using interfaces like ODBC, XML, or Excel – for consistency and perfect integration.

In other words: To shape your future, use EPLAN Electric P8.

EPLAN platform strategy: The modular platform provides core functions that are required in electro-CAE as well as in fluid or instrumentation & control engineering. The advantage of this is consistent data management and uniform processing in all disciplines.
links turbobit
Show
LICENSE AND INSTRUCTIONS
Show
1. Download the license package from here.
2. Install haspdinst.exe
3. run 5189.reg
4. Go to the right until ribbon of your screen.
5. Press the gear wheel.
6. Hold shift button.
7. Select restart.
8. Select Troubleshoot.
9. Advanced.
10. Startup settings.
11. System restarts...
12. Select from the startup options menu disable digital signature driver enforcement.
13. Windows has started.
14. Go to windows logo on the left bottom of your screen.
15. Right click.
16. Select device manager.
17. Right click on the top computer.
18. Add Legacy Hardware.
19. Install the Hardware that I manually select from a List (Advanced).
20. System Devices
21. Have disk
22. Then Browse for the directory where your multiKey drivers are stored.. Click Ok, then Next. Next
23. Restart system
24. Windows install the new hardware
25. You should be able to run Eplan
26. You can also add digital signature to driver C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Drivers \ multikey.sys by using dseo13b.exe. for me it works without adding a signature to this file.

NB. I have left the original description from EPLAN 2.0, which is located into the archive form point 1.
EPLAN P8 PRO PANEL 2.4
DESCRIPTION
Show
EPLAN Pro Panel Professional: Virtual enclosure layout in 3D

EPLAN Pro Panel Professional convinces through its deep degree of integration in the EPLAN platform and utilizes its manifold basic techniques such as the EPLAN device concept, the macro and options technology, access to the EPLAN Data Portal, etc. The design approach is individual: Optionally on the basis of a schematic or directly as layout of the enclosure in 3D. The devices provided for the mounting layout are displayed well-structured in Navigators or lists. During placing the system checks whether the positioning is carried out on the correct mounting panel.

The innovative eTouch technology allows components to be comfortably aligned and positioned exactly. Installation regulations and minimum spacing to manufacturer specification are taken into account as are the correct positioning of devices, wire ducts and mounting rails, including collision checks. The overview of all the designed devices and components allows the items to be checked simply on the basis of the parts data. Reports and bills of materials contain precise information also about items that vary in length such as wire ducts or mounting rails. Exact specifications therefore for manufacturing and mounting. Changes in the schematic or mounting layout are included in the entire project. The system informs interdisciplinarily and updates the associated drawings, bills of materials and legends automatically if desired. Thus ensuring uniform and consistent data that are always up to date.

Complete consistency
The software makes professional 3D layout planning easy even for the occasional user. Production relevant NC data for holes or cutouts is taken account in the 3D model and can be further processed. In addition to associative mounting diagrams special drilling templates for manufacturing can, for example, also be created. Modifications to housings, doors or mounting panels are transferred directly to the NC production systems via an NC interface. The deep manufacturing integration is also continued in the virtual wiring of the enclosure. The results of the length-optimized virtual wiring and cabling can in turn be used to optimize the schematic. The new quality in enclosure engineering covers all the phases of product development. The realistic 3D representation ensures high-quality data for manufacturing, mounting and operation. It facilitates the consistent creation, provision and maintenance of the documentation and accelerates the product engineering process persistently.

Manifold possibilities

EPLAN Pro Panel Professional provides manifold possibilities for the field of integrative enclosure planning, pre-assembly and production.

Added value at a glance

Benefit from numerous advantages for the virtual enclosure layout in 3D.

Modularization – the tailored fit for your system solution

Adapt EPLAN Pro Panel Professional perfectly to your workflows in engineering, technical preparations, manufacturing and mounting.

EPLAN Pro Panel Professional works with all standard Windows operating systems.
links turbobit.net
Show
LICENSE
Show

EPLAN P8 FLUID 2.4
DESCRIPTION
Show
EPLAN Fluid supports fluid engineering with automated documentation. Simple handling, numerous test functions, and standard support make your design efficient – from now on the system assumes time-consuming standard tasks.

Compared with conventional, mostly CAD-based systems EPLAN Fluid comes with unique logic functions and automatisms that accelerate your fluid planning. The modern user interface with extensive drawing functions helps you familiarize yourself with its full potential – of course with the complete data stock from the predecessor system fluidPLAN. The autoconnect function applies to all connections that can be provided and analyzed with logical properties. This means you have an overview of all components, including the small parts like connectors, hoses, and pipes – and therefore a firm grip on the costs!

The new Engineering platform is your key to the future, providing core functions for fluid, electrical, measuring, and control engineering as well as CAE for electrica systems. Based on a unified platform all systems are suppliedfrom the same database. From now on multiple data entries and inconsistencies are history.

Besides a unified database the platform also includes basic functions like thegraphical editor (for circuit diagrams, fluid plans, process control group plans), a unified rights management, the viewer, online/offline foreign language transla-tions, and the comprehensive audit system. The unique framework concept deliversimpressively fast results – not least of all owing to the unified look & feel throughout all applications.
turbobit.net
Show

EPLAN P8 PPE 2.4
DESCRIPTION
Show
EPLAN PPE is the optimal tool for successful international collaboration in the planning and realization of electrical, measuring, and control system projects. Besides the maximum data and service compatibility, also the wide range of powerful interfaces, utilizing the full capacity of modern communication channels, supports collaboration by the whole project team over all the planning stages. This mobility and flexibility is particularly effective in the internal environment. For example, EPLAN PPE can also simplify and automatically advance adaptation and modernization processes at your own company. The new EPLAN technology provides a platform where fluid, electrical, measuring, and control engineering caninteract directly in interdisciplinary collaboration.

The overall concept behind EPLAN PPE is aligned to the present demands of measuring, control, and automation technologies. If work is to conform to the standards, a process control group concept based on NAMUR recommendations must be integrated. These NAMUR specifications for process control engineering are fully supported by EPLAN PPE. Its practical orientation and ease of use make EPLAN PPE an efficient tool for modern process plant engineering. Established methods and innovative developments have been combined into an extremely powerful and efficient solution.

The new modular Engineering platform technology is your key to the future, providing core functions for fluid, electrical, measuring, and control engineering as well as CAE for electrical systems. Based on a unified platform all systems are supplied from the same database. From now on multiple data entries and inconsistencies are history.

Besides a unified database the platform also includes basic functions like the graphical editor (for circuit diagrams, fluid plans, process control group plans), a unified rights management, the viewer, online/offline foreign language translations, and the comprehensive audit system. The unique framework concept delivers impressively fast results – not least of all owing to the unified look & feel throughout all applications.
links turbobit.net
Show

EPLAN P8 Fluid Hose Configuration 2.4
DESCRIPTION
Show
Configuring conformant to norm and documenting consistently: With the EPLAN Fluid hose configurator designers, hydraulic engineers and fitters are supported in the use of hoses. But the system does not stop at the fluid-power designing. The complete process in manufacturing and mounting becomes faster, simpler and more reliable.

The requirement meets the practical needs of hydraulics exactly: Reliability, speed, simplicity. The requirements of the new Machinery Directive are fulfilled practice-oriented by the EPLAN Fluid hose configurator with its design conforming to DIN 20066. So that traceable documentation or evaluations are ensured at all times. When repair work is necessary later on, every hydraulic hose can be designated uniquely, without incorrect writing of the standardized type description resulting in incorrect orders.

Ideal for manufacturing practice

The hose configurator can be used as an independent system in the manufacturing process. During the mounting process the employee enters the data directly. Knowledge of EPLAN is not required. The graphical orientation supports the intuitive, simple configuration that can be evaluated and documented norm-compliant afterwards in EPLAN Fluid. Fitters are supported comprehensively with plastic representations of the control valves and stored control units. The system automatically supplies the complete type designation. The fluid project engineering also automatically imports the configuration data subsequently for the documentation or evaluation.

Consistent workflow

With this efficient process from designing through manufacturing to maintenance overall processing times are reduced. Further practical plus: Norm-compliant forms of every hose used with the corresponding type designations complete the bill of materials. Errors are avoided in all the stations of the process – reordering of hoses that are subject to wear is accelerated notably.
links turbobit.net
Show
Last edited by sadefa on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:45 am, edited 5 times in total.

duckman

Re: [LINK]: EPLAN ELECTRIC P8 & PRO PANEL & FLUID & PPE v2.4

Post by duckman » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Cheers Sadefa, my downloader will have steam coming out of it. Keep up the good work. Thanks

pconline

Post by pconline » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:26 pm

I'm using Eplan P8 2.3 and just install Eplan PROPANEL P8 2.4,
So Eplan P82.3 to PROPANEL P8.24 is not working.

I Understand that Eplan P8 2.3 to P8 2.4 is possible to crack with the same crack bot not possible to crack PROPANEL

Luca

Post by Luca » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:16 pm

@Sadefa

Thanks for all the links (pgood)
Do you have access to EEC One 2.4 by any chance?

sadefa

Post by sadefa » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Sorry, I do not have ...

alexpc89

Post by alexpc89 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:00 am

Firstly, thank you very much sadefa.

I have followed all step in the instruction, but when i execute the application, license client of EPLAN tells me that "a suitable dongle is not available for the validation".

Somebody knows how to solve that??

Thank you very much.

Sertek

Post by Sertek » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:01 pm

Thank you very much.

duckman

Post by duckman » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:31 pm

alexpc89,, welcome to using cracked software. You need to go through all previous posts and work out how to do the correct procedure to enable licensing, What you see is very common and keep in mind that versions above 2.1 have time limits to there operation. Stick to V2.1 if you can, as later v seem to mainly look flasher without any great advantage, but in saying this, l don't need to use for work purpose, training only and not much of that now.
The software does license, so its how you go about it.
Regards

aborigen

Post by aborigen » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:47 am

Интересно, кто-нибудь проверяет ссылки в этой теме - Eplan Electric P8 - никакого turbobit нет и в помине?
Обычная рассылка спама. Не мешало бы забанивать таких рассылателей...
Прикольно читать отзывы с большим спасибо. Вот только непонятно за что благодарят.

CoMod
Site Admin

Post by CoMod » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:38 pm

How download from Turbobit - FREE, but slow
Show
aborigen wrote:Интересно, кто-нибудь проверяет ссылки в этой теме - Eplan Electric P8 - никакого turbobit нет и в помине?
Обычная рассылка спама. Не мешало бы забанивать таких рассылателей...
Прикольно читать отзывы с большим спасибо. Вот только непонятно за что благодарят.
Нет - ссылки в этом разделе сейчас не проверяем :(
Как видно из копии экрана Сенки Thank you very much обоснованы = turbobit существует !!! :)
лучше если бы это было какое нибудь бесплатное и быстрое https://mega.co.nz,
но кому это надо, то скачает медленно и за долго.
Касперский гасит рекламу... не всю, но по эффективности с бесплатными авастами работу в спамонете не сравнить.

Если по ссылкам раздаётся подделка в виде не имеющей к Еплану херни - то ссылки удалим.

slotviper

Post by slotviper » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:14 am

Can anyoane provide an virtual machine image with Eplan allready installed ?
Thanks

duckman

Post by duckman » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:41 am

don't be so lazy, go thru all the difficulties that we have had to get it to work. Next thing is you would want us to turn it on for you. posting.php?mode=reply&f=7&t=21764&sid= ... b1c4640144#

slotviper

Post by slotviper » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:13 pm

I installed this version 2.4 but it's not working on my pc . actually i'm using an older version P8 1.7.12.
And thanks for your help

AltairWolfe

Post by AltairWolfe » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:37 am

Anybody know how I could pay for the Turbo downloads on turbobit.net ???

I'm in the U.S. and all the spam methods seem to be unavailable here.

EDIT: for some reason when I type spam... it comes out spam. LOL

van8x10

Post by van8x10 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:09 am

EPLAN Platform 2.4 Hotfix 2
(This Patch upgrades version 2.4.4.8366 to build 8441)
http://www.eplan.de/en/support/download/

joselu

Post by joselu » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:42 am

Good morning ;

It would be a step by step tutorial ( for dummies ) to activate Eplan correctly.
I have problems with activation, the steps are not clear enough for me.
Thank you very much .

fbbotto

Post by fbbotto » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:54 am

Hello everybody!

I download all package and follow instructions but i have some problems with license. In the Patch i don't found 5189.reg but 10066.reg
Is it same?
Who can help me? Thanks

eskalen46

Post by eskalen46 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:04 pm

PLEASE HELP ME
I DON'T DOWNLOAD FILE OF THE "EPLAN_Pro_Panel_2.4_license".
THE LINK IS PROBLEMS. IS THERE THE FIELD ANATHOR SITE?

THANKS