Eplan Coil

обсуждение прочих программных продуктов:
Тools, Elcad, Eplan, ...
scarebyte

Eplan Coil

Post by scarebyte » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi. Is posible to change the horizontal position of the contactors list that appears below a Booster coil?.
Because I dont have space below the Booster coil. Another solution is to make another Booster coil and reference it, but when I try this last one, the contacts list again appears below the new Coil ( http://imagebin.org/137008 ).

Thanks.

dsekulic

Re: Eplan Coil

Post by dsekulic » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:06 am

Hi,
Open eplan. Right click on coil and than select Properties. Go to Display tab. In lower right corner of this tab You have Contact Image: Press ... button placed right from Contact Image. Deselect Automatically aligned and specify X and Y position of contact image.
regards

scarebyte

Post by scarebyte » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:50 pm

dsekulic wrote:Hi,
Open eplan. Right click on coil and than select Properties. Go to Display tab. In lower right corner of this tab You have Contact Image: Press ... button placed right from Contact Image. Deselect Automatically aligned and specify X and Y position of contact image.
regards
Thanks it worked. And exist an option for put above the contac image an indentifier, so that it refers to the coil.

Regards.

dsekulic

Post by dsekulic » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:12 am

Hi,
Double click on coil. Go to Display tab. Press New icon and choose Device Tag (superior, without project structures). Press OK. Afterward, go with mouse over this new property and right click on mouse. Select Text -> Move property text and then drag this property above contact image.
regards

scarebyte

Post by scarebyte » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi, thanks it worked. Btw, you know if exist something like "copy format" for settings properties. So i can copy the properties settings such as color, size, invisible, position ,etc from one entity(resistor, coil, etc) to another.

Regards

dsekulic

Post by dsekulic » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Hi,
Yes it is possible. Select Your good formated coil. Press Edit -> Copy Format. Then select coil which You want to modify. Press Edit -> Assign Format. That's all. By the way probably You have icon for format copying on Your toolbar.
regards

scarebyte

Post by scarebyte » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Ok thanks, I didnt know copy format worked also for copying properties settings. Btw, when creating cable definitions, it is created in one postion only along the wire, so I can numerate only in that position which is generally at the start. Is posible to numerate also the endings(http://imagepaste.nullnetwork.net/viewimage.php?id=1795)?. I think I could if I can create a cable definition with the same IME at the end, but thats the correct way?.

Regards

majzdor

Post by majzdor » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:59 am

Also you can click on symbol to mark it, and with Ctrl+B drag and drop any of displayed properties including contact tree.