[?]: Eplan Plot Frame Question

обсуждение прочих программных продуктов:
Тools, Elcad, Eplan, ...
StephanieH

[?]: Eplan Plot Frame Question

Post by StephanieH » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:55 pm

I am working in eplan P8.
Here is my problem - when I restored the project, ladder numbers appeared on the plot frames.
I tried to open the plot frame to make changes to it, but the plot frame used in my project doesn't appear in the list.
I tried to make a new one from scratch but have been unable to duplicate some of the fields and images used in the original.
Once upon a time I think I remember being able to export a plot frame, change it, and add it to the project but I can not figure out or remember how to do it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
Steph

reza22

Re: [?]: Eplan Plot Frame Question

Post by reza22 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:28 am

i can tell u that in eplan u can make plote frame every model that u can want. i do this. u open one plote frame .utility / madster data / ploteframe.... next in navigator u go in page right click /properties.in properties u can work very much.everywork u want. sorry i cant speak english very good.

dsekulic

Post by dsekulic » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Hi,
Open Your project. Then go to Option -> Settings... In the left side of Settings window select User -> Management -> Directories. In the right side You have item named Plot Frames:. Here You choose directory where You store and call Plot Frames in Your projects. You can use Eplan default directory or choose Your own.
regards

sadefa

Post by sadefa » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Actually what you have to do is just synchrinice the project and the master data. Do it under the utilities menu.
I wolked as EPLAN support engineer for 2 years and I do not thinks that there is somehting I do not know about it :)
If you need more help, I will post a video solution.

Omar Muhamad

Post by Omar Muhamad » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:26 pm

I accidentally deleted the plotframe I had created so now EPLAN is using that plotframe in old projects only, and I can't use it in any new project how can I solve that so that I could be able to use that plotframe in other projects?