Problem in using WinCC Telecontrol

ProTool, WinCC flexible, WinCC, PP/OP/TP/TD/MP
ehsanbazgir

Problem in using WinCC Telecontrol

Post by ehsanbazgir » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:52 am

Hello to All
I want to Create a project in winCC and read data of RTU by IEC 101 Protocol. I want to use WinCC Telecontrol for this purpose. I used "Simatic HMI WinCC Telecontrol Option User Guide" Document but it doesn't work.
This error seems so weird to me!!! Du to User Guide, I do these steps :
1- right click on Tag management and add "tcChannel" to tag management
2- Right click on tcChannel tree and select "System Parameters"
3- In the "connection configuration Windows" without making any change to "AS View" Tap, I select "PC Station View" Tap.
4- Because at first, Apply Button is deactivate, I change value of "Originator Address" to 0 and then again change it to 1. In this way apply button was activated.
5- I select Apply Button and again, I saw these errors :
<L TS="10/22/2016 12:14:13 PM" P="" S="1" EL="0" M=" Error Opening PCS 7 OS "/>
<L TS="10/22/2016 12:14:13 PM" P="" S="1" EL="0" M=" Error Opening Target (ProjectGDO)"/>
I do not know what does it means by "PCS 7 OS" !!!!!! I am not using PCS7 and I have only WinCC on my computer

Moreover,It does not have any section for defining "Baud Rate" of Connection In "AS View Branch".
Last edited by ehsanbazgir on Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abhilash

Re: Problem in using WinCC Telecontrol

Post by abhilash » Sun May 14, 2017 11:42 am

ehsanbazgir wrote:Hello to All
I want to Create a project in winCC and read data of RTU by IEC 101 Protocol. I want to use WinCC Telecontrol for this purpose. I used "Simatic HMI WinCC Telecontrol Option User Guide" Document but it doesn't work.
This error seems so weird to me!!! Du to User Guide, I do these steps :
1- right click on Tag management and add "tcChannel" to tag management
2- Right click on tcChannel tree and select "System Parameters"
3- In the "connection configuration Windows" without making any change to "AS View" Tap, I select "PC Station View" Tap.
4- Because at first, Apply Button is deactivate, I change value of "Originator Address" to 0 and then again change it to 1. In this way apply button was activated.
5- I select Apply Button and again, I saw these errors :
<L TS="10/22/2016 12:14:13 PM" P="" S="1" EL="0" M=" Error Opening PCS 7 OS "/>
<L TS="10/22/2016 12:14:13 PM" P="" S="1" EL="0" M=" Error Opening Target (ProjectGDO)"/>
I do not know what does it means by "PCS 7 OS" !!!!!! I am not using PCS7 and I have only WinCC on my computer

Moreover,It does not have any section for defining "Baud Rate" of Connection In "AS View Branch".
Someone Please help me i have this same problem, or tell me some software where i can get IEC 101 and IEC 104 communication can be done by WinCC