ProTool, WinCC flexible, WinCC, PP/OP/TP/TD/MP
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:38 pm
1. There is TAG1 (BOOL). How can I config alarmlogging that alarm come in when TAG1 = false?
2. There is TAG2 (16bit value). How can I config alarmlogging that alarm come in when TAG2 > 2 and TAG2 < 10?
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:34 pm
1. Configure message class
2. Configure message block
3. Add new alarm line and select properties of that alarm line. In there, you can check/unchecked whether the message tag should be inverted.