how to crack Demo Mode Operation Max-ON RX3i version 3.09

другие контроллеры
xuanben2

how to crack Demo Mode Operation Max-ON RX3i version 3.09

Post by xuanben2 » Mon May 23, 2016 12:28 pm

A Max-ON RX3i application will operate in demo mode for 22 days on standard PACSystems
RX3i CPU hardware (IC695CPU310). In this mode, all of the system’s capabilities are fully
operational. At the end of the demo period, PLC A will either stop immediately, if it is the
backup, or begin an orderly transfer of Mastership to PLC B. If the transfer is successful, then
PLC A will shut down automatically. At this point, the system will be operating in a non-redundant manner.
A Max-ON RX3i system that is installed in a production environment MUST be running on a
Max-ON RX3i CPU (IC695CMU310) in order to allow PLC A to run indefinitely.
Running Max-ON RX3i on a standard RX3i CPU is helpful for short times in case of a
hardware failure or for non-production demonstration purposes.
In the declaration of the Max-ON RX3i Configuration Tools Release 3:09, I have declared Configuring Genius Discrete Inputs I929 Primary Bus%, respectively Secondary Bus% R16059. When I download the program initiated PLC% I look at the table, you state, but when observed Redundancy% R does not see the flag status, respectively.
Genius I/O Devices running on BEM BA 331A, switch to bus no status I / O BEM331B .
Hope you directions or how to crack Demo Mode Operation Max-ON RX3i Application to Release 3:09. (sos)