[?]: Kilns Line Controller

другие контроллеры
Nedjeljko

[?]: Kilns Line Controller

Post by Nedjeljko » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi,

Please if anyone working with PC based "Kilns Line Controller", I need help.
I have one project from my customer. Is a old welding machine programed with this Kilns controller on the win95 OS.
I have all files of project and also have all installations files. Im using win95 virtual machine and trying to install this program to it, but without success.
I please anyone who have win95 to try install Sw on PC:
http://www.rapidshare.com/files/4462875 ... ftware.rar
when i try to install this sw (2x floppy diskettes)..receive this mesage on pic: (h)
(oo)

Linkinx64

Re: [?]Kilns Line Controller

Post by Linkinx64 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:07 pm

This is visual basic runtime library. I can see same file on 2nd diskette of your picture. Copy it to C:\WINDOWS\System and register using regsvr32 (in Win9x may be another name).

Nedjeljko

Re: [?]Kilns Line Controller

Post by Nedjeljko » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Thanks for your answer. Im copied file as you said to the system folder of windows...when start regsvr32...receive this message:

I think is necessary to start command line with /i...do you know how exactly need to be writen on the command line?

Thanks

Linkinx64

Re: [?]: Kilns Line Controller

Post by Linkinx64 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Should be this way:

Code: Select all

regsvr32.exe C:\WINDOWS\System\msvbvm50.dll
... then you should receive a message that msvbvm50.dll successfully registered.
Restart Win98 maybe required.

Nedjeljko

Post by Nedjeljko » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:14 pm

...thanks for your answer...Im trying your advice and in first start with this I get nothing, its just write message "Bad command or file name"...then ive copied regsvr32.exe directly on the C, then start again command line as shown on the pic:
P.S. Im using Windows 95...dont know is it cause Im using virtual mashine for win 95..

Linkinx64

Post by Linkinx64 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:54 am

Win95 full of bugs so I'm not wonder that it is one of that.

Okay,
Try the follow steps:
1. Copy this version of MSVBVM50: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C5Q222KL to C:\Windows\System
2. Add in autoexec.bat the follow string

Code: Select all

LH %SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM
3. Restart windows, then try run setup.

P.S. Why did you choose Win95? I've installed your software in Windows XP without problems. After install it asks for some password.. but looks working.

Nedjeljko

Post by Nedjeljko » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:38 am

Hi,

thanks for your time man...yes first Ive use winxp and installed it without problems...than started as you...try to type pass: user it will show error and youll have message that application prepared for win95...it will be easy if is possible to use it on the winxp..

I want to install this to check old project of my customer...they have also win95 pc for this machine...now customer wants to modernize system...and I want to check some logic in this old project

Nedjeljko

Post by Nedjeljko » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:07 am

thanks for your support...ive installed sw to my virtual machine...on the two diskettes there is all project (plant software)...now I dont know in which tool they make those files...ill need to open them and check some parameters to implement on the new project...

Thanks in advance...

Linkinx64

Post by Linkinx64 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:28 pm

From this point I don't know what to do next..
I also installed it on WinXP (I set application compatibility with win95), but there are no plant project files on that 2 diskettes you upload (only files with .dll and .tlb extensions).
Also I got lots of error messages (some problem with ActiveX controls).
Probably something else is missing...

Nedjeljko

Post by Nedjeljko » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:13 pm

...yes same error message on my system...if you press ignore all time...after maybe 12 times it will be start...and in that application is everything what I can see on the real PC on the plant...you can see all inputs, parameters, alarms...
Image Image

On this image...there are defined all part of plant...and inside of it there is logic for plant:

Image Image Image

...hmm..Im not use any other files than those which placed on the Disk1 and Disk2 (I made only instalation..)...I have planed to install this sw to check if is possible to pickup some code inside of project...and this error which shown is not so important...because we will make new Automation system on this...and this is one of complicated plants...is a Welding machine...about 500 signals...so it will be easier if I can pickup some logic and parameters from this...
...I just ask myself with which tool they made this project.. (h) (wow) .so If we can open files for reading code. (read) ..thats our goal... (tyou)

you have also and HELP menu in this Sw...so if you take a look..there is everything placed for this plant...whole project is in Italian Language...so Im using google translate to translate text to English...

Linkinx64

Post by Linkinx64 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:21 pm

I can check in dll's tomorrow for a code for Kilns PLC, but I guess this software is intended to (re)configure existing in PLC logic...
At least I didn't see any item e.g. "Carica il programma per plc", "COM Parametri..." etc.

What kind of controller (model)?

P>S. I used password "super" to log in to main menu, not "user".

Nedjeljko

Post by Nedjeljko » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:19 pm

...many thanks for your time...is very nice to see someone want to help...on the private message Ill send you link for whole documentation which I have...there is many of user manuals for plant and Help file which can be translated.
...Isn't this Kilns Controller as SoftPLC?...I don't remember that I'm saw any of additional processor...there is one box to transfer signals from PC to the I/O cards...also there is serial communication between PC and GEFRAN motor drivers (6pcs)...
Because I'm not see this kind of system anywhere I thought that is SoftPLC...
Im tried to find something about Kilns on the net but without any success