How to project system for measuring the temperature of steel

другие контроллеры
pinfkloyd

How to project system for measuring the temperature of steel

Post by pinfkloyd » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:58 pm

I have to design a system for measuring the temperature of liquid steel using fast thermocouples. Kind of simple, but I have to create that system from scratch. Because now the measurement is that the t value is recorded on an analog recorder. Let's say that the signal has a value from 0 - 30mA, standard plc input is 4 - 20mA(?). Of course, in the program in the controller linearization must exist, then visualization on the screen, let's say, next to a test stand, archive, it's the task of visualization and send it to the control room. Now my question is, how it is with this signal? with this value? and most importantly, which PLC and what SCADA system to choose, because you know, Ge Fanuc and Wonderware InTouch cost monstrous money, and here we have only: two analog inputs, 3 descrete outputs and send that signal to the control room. Unfortunately, in addition to Fanuc and Wonderware InTouch I never worked on anything else: (

Please help.

Linkinx64

Re: How to project system for measuring the temperature of s

Post by Linkinx64 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:05 am

Hi, pinfkloyd

Any scada price is depend on amount of tags you're use.
In your case required tags - less than 10 so price will be not so expensive.

If you planning just the visualize the signal (no control from PC) you do not need SCADA at all.
The most cheap suite for you is :
1. Any more or less fast and famous controller (Siemens, AB, ABB or other) with programming software + OPC server for that controller.
This is for control program & calculations.
2. ibaPDA with dongle for 256 tags (iba ag can't supply just 10) + ibaAnalyzer (depending on data acquisition speed maybe additional module required, otherwise connect via OPC). This is the best for data archiving.
3. Visual studio 2008 Std. Ed. + any OPC developing component for .NET + some simple programming knowledgement.
This is for process visuaization on the operator screen.

regards, Linkinx64

hamidashkan

Re: How to project system for measuring the temperature of s

Post by hamidashkan » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:34 pm

hi
i worked by this system and connected to siemence PLC by industrial eternet
its easy for this type of messaring