[reLink]: Kuka robot GSD files

другие контроллеры
LAR024

[reLink]: Kuka robot GSD files

Post by LAR024 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:09 am

Hi guys, I'm looking for some GSD files for implement link between KUKA robots and SImatic S7300 by PROFIBUS. I need it for education only so it isnt important type of robot GSD file.

Doanybody now,where I can download it? I wrote to the official Kuka agent, but I didnt obtain any answer.

Thanks alot. Thomas

dsekulic

kuka gsd

Post by dsekulic » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:49 pm

Hi,
I found something in one german forum. You can download zip file and look what is inside but it seams that file solve problem. But You have to register first on forum.

link: http://sps-forum.de/showthread.php?t=8267

regards

LAR024

Kuka robot GSD files

Post by LAR024 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Thaks a lot for your quick answer. Eveni if my German isnt good I succesfully registrated on this web and download this file. :D . This file contain aGSD file for CP5614 communication card - Profibus slave. I found that this card is Siemens Product. I didnt know, that KUKA robots communication is made by inserting Profibus slave card. So I understand good,if I think that into this robots is inserted this communication card??

Thank a lot once more, Thomas

LAR024

GSD for 5613 from KUKA

Post by LAR024 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:50 pm

HI guys again. I would like ask you, if somebode have GSD file for CP5613 from KUKA Robotics?? I know that this file I can found in STEP7 GSD library, but only in SIMATIC PC/ HMI family, but I need insert this device into Profibus network in PLC S7300. Does anybody know how to solve this problem. Does anybody solv communications between PLC and KUKA robots? Please can me explain how I can made it???

Thanks a lot, Thomas

dsekulic

Post by dsekulic » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Hi,

If You wish to import GSD for KUKA robot than You need to import apropriate GSD file. You will find this GSD file in STEP7 hardware configuration under "PROFIBUS DP->Additional field devices->General->KUKA CP5614 Slave". Than You should put as many input/output modules as You need. Also You need documentation from KUKA to know what each byte mean.

ragards

LAR024

differnce between CP5613 and CP5614

Post by LAR024 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:47 pm

Thanks for your answer. I know what you wrote,but I dont know if there is any difference between CP5613 and CP5624. Can I use the GSD file CP5614 for 5613 and main differences are in number of used input/output byte? Sorry for my stupid questions.
Thomas

dsekulic

Post by dsekulic » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Hi,

In CA01 stay:
CA01 wrote:DP programming interface

The DP master programming interfaces of the CP 5613 A2 and CP 5614 A2 are identical.

The DP programming interface of the CP 5614 A2 features the following functions:

DP Slave
DP Master Class 1 including acyclic DP expansions
DP Master Class 2 including acyclic DP expansions
The process data is accessed directly through the dual-port RAM. The DP RAM interface not only offers fast access as DP master/slave but also a basis for porting to other operating system environments (e.g. VXWorks, QNX, RMOS, RTX).

Administrative function calls (initialization and management services as well as diagnostic functions) are provided through a DP master and DP slave library (DP_BASE.DLL and DPS_BASE.DLL).

A transfer mechanism (PC application) can be activated in the software as a linking component for data transfer between the master and slave interface.

Defined I/O data can be transferred in this manner between the master interface and the slave interface.

The two connected PROFIBUS networks can be operated with different PROFIBUS bus parameters because they are independent of each other.

DK-5613 Development Kit

The DK-5613 Development Kit provides access to the functions DP Master Class 1 and DP Slave (incl. acyclic DP expansions)

The Software Development Kit DK-5613 is used to integrate the CP 5613 A2 and CP 5614 A2 communications processors into any operating system environment. The kit contains the necessary source code, including the descriptions in PDF format, and can be downloaded free of charge from the Internet.

Access to process data with DP-5613

DP Master Class 1
The CP 5614 A2 operates as a DP Master Class 1 according to IEC 61158/EN 50170 and processes data communication with the distributed stations (DP slaves) completely autonomously. The central controller exchanges information with the DP slaves (e.g. ET 200S) in a fixed, repeating message cycle. The DP programming interface (DPLib.DLL) provides the PC programmer with function calls for data transfer. The DP interface also provides the SYNC and FREEZE functions as well as activation and deactivation of slaves.

The DP function expansions for Masters Class 1 make it possible to perform acyclic read and write functions (DS_READ, DS_WRITE) as well as acknowledgement of alarms (ALARM_ACK) at the same time as processing cyclic data communication. Data that are to be transferred in non-isochronous mode (e.g. parameterization data) are only rarely changed, in comparison to the cyclic measured values, and are transferred at lower priority in parallel with the cyclic high-speed useful data transfer. Alarm acknowledgement by the master ensures reliable transfer of the alarms from DP slaves (DS_READ, DS_WRITE).

Parallel operation of the DP-Base und DP-5613 software is not possible.

DP Master Class 2
Apart from the DP Master Class 1 services, the CP 5614 A2 also offers DP Master Class 2 services to IEC 61158/EN 50170 in conjunction with the DP programming interface. Devices of this type (programming, configuration or operating devices) are used during start-up, for configuring the DP system or for operating the system during normal operation (diagnostics). The DP programming interface provides the following services:

Master diagnostics
Slave diagnostics
Reading the inputs/outputs of a slave
Reading the configuration data
Changing slave addresses.
The extended DP functions comprise acyclic access to the parameters and measured values of a slave (e.g. field devices of process automation and intelligent HMI devices). This type of slave must be supplied with extensive parameter data during start-up and during normal operation. (DS_READ, DS_WRITE).

regards

fluke

Post by fluke » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:17 pm

hi guys!

if you need KUKA CP5614 Master Slave card gsd files or

But you not Know I/O configuration; Simatic S7 Software or Kuka pbmsl.ini configuration

Please contact me with Private Message.

KUKA I/O bytes: 128 Bytes input and 128 bytes Output.

Enjoys.

weijah

Post by weijah » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:45 am

If you use the cp5614 card you can choose your inputs / outputs yourself.use the universal modul to create the datastructure.

if you control the kuka by profibus you need only a few bits for control.
At the moment i make a projekt with kuka and profibus,so i can help you.

http://www.robot-forum.com/robotforum/ here you will find information