Danfoss FC302 W90 feedback mon + W64 voltage limit

привода и частотники
IgorB

Danfoss FC302 W90 feedback mon + W64 voltage limit

Post by IgorB » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:53 am

Hi All,
I have 4 drivers with servo motors for the hydraulic system, Danfoss FC302' couple of weeks I saw that the driver started to work with Feedback Mon(W90) warning, maybe after a week or more, the motor is was overheated, The speed reference and speed RPM and Hz are stable, I can saw it online. I've let the systems work without this motor, for a couple of days, yesterday I started it back in operation before I did a reboot for the driver, and even if the driver is not working the Warning still exists.
I've started the system, and in addition to W90, I've begun to see W64 voltage Limit from time to time.
Maybe someone can help me with what issue I'm facing? If the is issue with Resolver Input PCB
Thank you,

MrArora149

Re: Danfoss FC302 W90 feedback mon + W64 voltage limit

Post by MrArora149 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:05 am

as per manual and datasheet spec it is alarm related to wire/cable of feedback section may be you are using an encoder for that to monitor the real time position, and for W64 it is error related to combination of load speed demanded by the motor is more than the actual dc link voltage, you need to cross check the parameters for speed and load you can google for warning codes in manual it will help you, also share the method if corrected already.