Intouch 10 Archestra (Wonderware Dev.Studio 3)- Redundancy?

Прочие SCADA: iFix, InTouch, Citect, ...
oleksandr_ua

Intouch 10 Archestra (Wonderware Dev.Studio 3)- Redundancy?

Post by oleksandr_ua » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:09 am

We have two servers Intouch and six clients.
The contractor did this configuration:
• One server visualization + alarm log, the second visualization + trend.
When disconnecting the first server, all clients are moving to the second server, but does not work the alarm log.
When disconnecting the second server, all clients are moving to the first server, but does not work trends.

The contractor says that this version Intouch 10 Archestra (Wonderware Development Studio 3) Reservations can only do so.
I think this is not true. But I need official documents (instructions, etc.).

I used to work with WinCC there even in earlier versions have been correctly implemented Reservations: all client moves from one server to the other with full functionality (alarm log, trends)

Question:

Is it true that in version 10 Intouch server can be configured only (one accident, the second trend)?

Do I need additional licenses for reservation (order number)?

oleksandr_ua

Re: Intouch 10 Archestra (Wonderware Dev.Studio 3)- Redundan

Post by oleksandr_ua » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:43 pm

recently received an answer

wonderware system platform is 3.0 SP2
a) Historical value (trends): in case of server 1 failure historical data trends are not lost because managed by server 2, in case of server 2 failure historical data trends are not visible during this time but values are collected by server 1, In fact after the server 2 restart, server 1 send back the data to server 2.
Historical trend redundancy is not fully available due to the limitation of wonderware application server 2003.
b) Communication with PLCs: fully redundant in fact when one of the two servers is off, the values are visible from all PLCs.
c) Runtime alarms/Trips: fully redundant in fact both servers are configured to create alarms independently. ESISCO suggestion of alarm hot backup is not applicable.
d) Historical alarms: not redundant due to the limitation of wonderware application server 2003 but both server store historical alarms.

but there are no links on the official documents! (not_allow) how do you think it's true?if so, a link to the document (rr) (rr) (rr)

Do I need a license - dassidirect_3_0?if so, a link to the document (rr) (rr) (rr)