PLC's - CompactLogix L35E

RSLinx, RSLogix, RSView, LogixPro ...
deray88

PLC's - CompactLogix L35E

Post by deray88 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:46 pm

Estimados amigos de plcforum.uz.ua:
En un remate de una minera, adquirí un equipo compactlogix L35E, con módulos de Ethernet, entradas digitales y análogas, PDI, salidas digitales y análogas, etc.
El asunto es que no he podido ponerlo en marcha. Me conseguí la versión 17 del RSLogix 5000, la active, pero al momento de crear un nuevo proyecto seleccionando la CPU L35E, me arroja el siguiente error:

Failed to create project file 'C:\RSLogix 5000\Projects\Prueba_1.ACD'.
Clase no registrada.

Error 716-80040154

Si alguien sabe de qué se trata, le rogaría pudiera colaborar conmigo en la solución de este problema.

PD: Perdón por mi inglés, pero estoy usando un traductor!!! (sos)

Dear plcforum.uz.ua friends:
In a miner's auction sale, I acquired an equipment compactlogix L35E, with modules of Ethernet, digital and analogous revenues, PDI, digital and analogous exits, etc.
The subject is that I could have gotten it going. I got the version 17 of the RSLogix 5000, activate it, but at the moment of creating a new project selecting the CPU L35E, it yields the following error to me:

Failed to create project file 'C:\RSLogix 5000\Projects\Prueba_1.ACD'.
Non-registered class.

Error 716-80040154

If somebody knows about what he receives treatment, you would beg him may collaborate with me in the solution of this problem.

PD: Pardon for my English, but I am wearing a translator!!! (sos)

NowanH

Re: PLC's - CompactLogix L35E

Post by NowanH » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:54 am

"Non-registered class" means something was wrong in Windows Register related to RsLogix installation. You need to:

a) Uninstall RsLogix.
b) Restart the PC.
c) Run CCleaner or other similar app to clean windows register.
d) Restart the PC.
e) Install RsLogix.