[?]: FT View SE no Windows 7 (Trouble)

RSLinx, RSLogix, RSView, LogixPro ...
Rogertecn

[?]: FT View SE no Windows 7 (Trouble)

Post by Rogertecn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:17 am

I'm having trouble running the FT SE6.0 view in Windows 7.
I installed the Linx Pro, Logix 5 and Logix 500 normally, but I can not run Factory Talk Directory for some reason.
I am running Windows 7 with Windows XP mode.
When I try to run the Configuration Wizard Factory Talk Directory, it tells me I can not configure the FT directory from a remote client. ??????
During installation I chose something that did not take it.

Suggestions or ideas?

How could solve?
(sos)

Rogertecn

Re: [?]: FT View SE no Windows 7 (Trouble)

Post by Rogertecn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:43 pm

All right.

In the link, the answer.
http://rockwell.lithium.com/t5/forums/f ... 837/page/1

(You can only view the contents in cachê Bing)

Re: windows 7 - xp mode virtual PC Options
Change your Virtual PC to a window (cannot be full-screen), then use the menu Tools and select Disable Integration Features.
This will connect directly to the Virtual PC rather than a remote desktop (you should have a Start / Shutdown option now).
Note: You will be asked to log into the PC with the user you created when you setup virtual PC, so make sure you know the password .
If you can't remember the password, re-enable integration features again and change the password or create a new admin user.

When you enable integration features, Windows Virtual PC connects to the PC using remote desktop. When disabled, it shows the virtual pc in a window (similar to how Microsoft Virtual PC always worked). When you disable integration you will lose any shared drives on the host PC as well but you can easily re-enable ingeration, copy what you need then disable (or use mapped drives on a network).
(gogle)