[?]: autem plc analyzer - ethernet connection

SIMATIC S7-200/300/400, Step7, PCS7, CFC, SFC, PDM, PLCSIM,
SCL, Graph, SPS-VISU S5/S7, IBHsoftec, LOGO ...
logem2007

[?]: autem plc analyzer - ethernet connection

Post by logem2007 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:01 pm

Dear All,

Related with the autem plc analyzer, I have one problem with the ethernet communication, i would appreciatedif you support to me.

Related with these problem, please find below the link of 6 pictures.
There are two plc and one CP343 module on the machine. These plcs are communicating to each other over profibus.
The names of the plcs are RE and UN.
The cp343-1 ethernet communication module is connected to the Plc which is named with RE.
After connecting this CP343 module with my computer over ethernet cable, i see all datas of Plc RE and Plc UN on simatic manager program without any problem, but when i try to connect with Autem Plc analyzer program, i can all datas of Plc RE but i can not see the datas of Plc UN on Autem Plc analyzer program.

i dont know, i make a mistake or somethink else. In my opinion i should also see these datas on autem program because simatic manager show all datas without any problem.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

paskalare

Post by paskalare » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:30 am

The autem in order to read via ethernet it needs the IP address of CPU.
So you can read DIRECTLY all those data only of this IP.

logem2007

Post by logem2007 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:31 am

dear paskalare,

With the simatic manager program, i connect same like that (with ethernet cable) to the this cpu, but at the same time i can get all datas of other plc cpu also over simatic manager program.

Is there any change to do it with autem plc analyzer program?

With best regards,

paskalare

Post by paskalare » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:50 pm

With simatic manager If you go ONLINE with one CPU (doesn't matter how profibus or ethernet) and if this CPU is connected (profibus or ethernet or mpi ) with some other device such CPU,DRIVE,etc then the same time you can connect to this devices ONLINE automatically. This is supported by the S7 connections which are indegrated in the Siemens Devices.

This couldn't happen with S7-Analyzer.

graf_STEP7

Post by graf_STEP7 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:25 pm

Have anybody an driver for "CoDeSys"

Thanks