[?]: PLCSIM communication simulation (get/put)

SIMATIC S7-200/300/400, Step7, PCS7, CFC, SFC, PDM, PLCSIM,
SCL, Graph, SPS-VISU S5/S7, IBHsoftec, LOGO ...
dbozic

[?]: PLCSIM communication simulation (get/put)

Post by dbozic » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:03 pm

Hello,

Does anyone have experience in simulating communication between two PLCSIM with GET/PUT commands?
I have TIA Portal V13 and have tried to simulate data exchange between two PLCSIM. I have error(status #1 - connection not established).
Everything is configured OK.
I have tried to simulate also in STEP7 V5.5 (Simatic Manager) with everything configured as in TIA, just to check.
Result is, with SFB blocks GET/PUT everything works as expected, and with FB blocks GET/PUT I have the same problem as in TIA?
Somewhere I have read that when you simulate communication with PLCSIM you must use SFB blocks, and with PLCS you use FB.

Does TIA Portal have SFB blocks GET/PUT? I cannot find it.

Thanks for your help!

Guille

Re: [?]: PLCSIM communication simulation (get/put)

Post by Guille » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:12 am

dbozic

Re: [?]: PLCSIM communication simulation (get/put)

Post by dbozic » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:33 am

Guille wrote:Maybe this can help you

https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs ... 1?lc=en-WW

Regards
Thank you, but that is not the problem.
I have successfully simulated communication between two CPUs in STEP7 v5.5 with use of SFB blocks PUT/GET, but with FB blocks PUT/GET that is not working also in STEP v5.5.

I am making a program in the TIA Portal V13 / STEP V13 and the same problem arises when using FB PUT/GET from the communication blocks library.
Does STEP7 v13 have SFBs PUT/GET?? What is the difference between them? I have read that you must use SFB when you work with PLCSIM and FB when working with actual CPUs.