[?] simulator Step 7 v5.5 & InTouch

SIMATIC S7-200/300/400, Step7, PCS7, CFC, SFC, PDM, PLCSIM,
SCL, Graph, SPS-VISU S5/S7, IBHsoftec, LOGO ...
ROGNAROG

[?] simulator Step 7 v5.5 & InTouch

Post by ROGNAROG » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:21 am

Доброго времени суток.у меня имеется симулятор S7-PLCSIM Simulating Modules , как я понял его не возможно соединить с Intouch 10.0 (для полной проверки). Подскажите пожалуйста какой симулятор мне использовать чтобы была возможность соединения его со скадой Intouch 10.0. (sos) (sos) (sos)
Good time sutok.u I have a simulator S7-PLCSIM Simulating Modules, as I understand it is not possible to connect with Intouch 10.0 (for a complete check). Please tell me how to use the simulator to me was his ability to connect with Scud Intouch 10.0. (sos) (sos) (sos)

Schtiel
Site Admin

PLCSim - NetToPLCSim - InTouch

Post by Schtiel » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:33 am

You can use NetToPLCSim as middle software between InTouch and PLCSim

ROGNAROG

Re: PLCSim - NetToPLCSim - InTouch

Post by ROGNAROG » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:01 am

as I understand it is written in the PLC program??

Schtiel
Site Admin

Post by Schtiel » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:23 pm

ROGNAROG wrote:as I understand it is written in the PLC program??
No, NetToPLCSim is a standalone application. Here is the step-by-step guide:
UMENCHO wrote:1. Prepare project into Simatic Manager. This includes S7 program (data which will be exchange between PLC and SCADA) and also hardware configuration ( the way how will be communicate PLC and SCADA). In our case this will be ethernet CP.
2. Start the PLCSIM. (Note! Only version 5.4 or higher works). Set PG/PC Interface to (PLCSIM) TCP/IP. (from SP3)
3. Into System Managment console (Intouch' side) make normal parametizations like you'll connect to real CP via DASSIDIRECT Server.
4. Set IP address into computer network card to be the same like IP address of CP. (For example if in hardware configuration you put 192.168.0.1, put the same IP into computer network card.)
5. Just start NetToPLCSim and push connect.
Probably you'll receive error about port 102 is in use or similar... just in command line write: net stop s7oiehsx. (this process is mostly caused by the Siemens-Service SIMATIC IEPG Help Service which comes with the Step 7 installation).
See also this link

ROGNAROG

Post by ROGNAROG » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:37 am

the settings I have made the status of the works, as I understand it still configure Intouch???? or need an OPC server???

Schtiel
Site Admin

Re: [?] simulator Step 7 v5.5 & InTouch

Post by Schtiel » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:10 pm

It's possible to connect without OPC server. Did you follow the guide I provided earlier?

Under spoiler you can find pictures of Step7, PLCSim, NetToPLCSim and InTouch sample settings:
Spoiler
Show

ROGNAROG

Re: [?] simulator Step 7 v5.5 & InTouch

Post by ROGNAROG » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:42 pm

the problem is that I now that there is no local ArchestrA.DASSIDerect.1
Spoiler
Show
pretty much got the idea . the problem was in the following or I just hung System Management Console or important installation order. I installed on another computer first DassiDirect and then intouch 10.0 and finally got the long-awaited ArchestrA.DassiDirect