[?]: indirect addressing and cross reference

SIMATIC S7-200/300/400, Step7, PCS7, CFC, SFC, PDM, PLCSIM,
SCL, Graph, SPS-VISU S5/S7, IBHsoftec, LOGO ...
poya_xp

[?]: indirect addressing and cross reference

Post by poya_xp » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:27 pm

hi.
i have a problem in one project that i try to find some peripheral input that exist physically and in HWconfig but i can not find it in cross reference.
may be there is a lot of things that cause this or may be not.
if some one knows some thing i appreciate in advance to help me and let me know those things.
and if this related to indirect addressing , how can i find it in program and is there any way or not
tanx (wow)

dsekulic

Re: [?]: indirect addressing and cross reference

Post by dsekulic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:46 am

Hi,
In Step7 Cross Reference View (Options -> Reference Data -> Display) select View -> Cross References. Go to View -> Filter... Here You select what kind of cross reference You want to see. In Your case select Per. Inputs and Per. Outputs and press OK.
regards

saravanan_tsvk

Post by saravanan_tsvk » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:49 am

dsekulic wrote:Hi,
In Step7 Cross Reference View (Options -> Reference Data -> Display) select View -> Cross References. Go to View -> Filter... Here You select what kind of cross reference You want to see. In Your case select Per. Inputs and Per. Outputs and press OK.
regards
Thank you, But the method you have mentioned is not applicable for Indirect addressing.

dsekulic

Post by dsekulic » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Hi,
It is right, but I think that it is not possible to see cross references for indirect addressing, because such software should be able to analyse Your code. In address register You can load any value.
regards