[?]: TIA PORTAL, S7 1200 diagnostics

SIMATIC S7-200/300/400, Step7, PCS7, CFC, SFC, PDM, PLCSIM,
SCL, Graph, SPS-VISU S5/S7, IBHsoftec, LOGO ...
eek_eek

[?]: TIA PORTAL, S7 1200 diagnostics

Post by eek_eek » Tue May 17, 2011 10:29 am

Hello, everybody! I have some questions, and I hope that smbd will find time to answer it.

I need to make diagnostics for digital output module. The problem is that this module is not diagnostic-capable, so I can't use OB82. But, I've noticed that events and errors, for example "incorrect hardware configuration" appear in diagnostic buffer, I wonder, can I work with this buffer? If it is possible, which functions and operands should I use?

Another question appeared after diagnostic with OB82 faulted. Let's imagine, that I configured hardware, and I have a digital output module (not diagnostic-capable) there. Range of address there from Q0.0 to Q0.7. Then I just put off the module from the trunk (I just removed it from rack). And I tried to set Q0.7. It was set succesfully and function GET_ERR_ID didn't return any value about the error but in fact, I tried to work with physical address that doesn't exist at this moment (cause module is out of rack). Did I incorrectly used the GET_ERR_ID function?

Are there any opportunities to make diagnostic of not diagnostic-capable digital output modules? The only way at this moment is to pull together one digital output with digital input and watch the state on input... But to be honest it it not correct solution for this problem.

Help, please!

dsekulic

Re: TIA PORTAL, S7 1200 diagnostics

Post by dsekulic » Tue May 17, 2011 11:28 am

Hi,
Take a look SFC51 (RDSYSST - Read a System Status List or Partial List)
regards

eek_eek

Re: TIA PORTAL, S7 1200 diagnostics

Post by eek_eek » Thu May 19, 2011 6:33 am

Thanks for your answer! But SFC51 doesn't exist in TIA PORTAL, Simatic Manager (for s7 300 & s7 400) has this SFC, but not TIA Portal.

At the present moment, TIA Portal consists of Step7 Basic & WinCC Flexible, and just S7 1200 is supported.