[?]: fc 300 danfoss drive speed contorl

SIMATIC S7-200/300/400, Step7, PCS7, CFC, SFC, PDM, PLCSIM,
SCL, Graph, SPS-VISU S5/S7, IBHsoftec, LOGO ...
chama mulenga

[?]: fc 300 danfoss drive speed contorl

Post by chama mulenga » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Hi experts,

Am new on this forum and this is my first time to send a thread.Plcs are quiet new to me and am still leaning, in short am a beginner.In our beverage plant we have chain converyors which are driven by danfoss fc 300 drives and they are synchronized and we are using siemens s7 300 plcs.The drives are controlled using a profibus cable and the sensors along the conveyors using as-i ifm. My question is, is it possible to change the speed of a particular conveyor in the programme.We are experiencing problems on one of the conveyors,there are spaces between the bottles on one converyor :? :? before the bottles enters into a filling machine.Yours assistance will be highly appreciated.

dsekulic

Re: fc 300 danfoss drive speed contorl

Post by dsekulic » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:58 pm

Hi,
First You need hardware configuration (HWConfig) in Step7. There should be S7-300 CPU (as profibus master) and several Danfoss drives (as profibus slave). Danfoss drive have memory space which is visible to S7-300 over profibus.
In manual for Danfoss drive should stay how drive have to be parametrized in HWConfig (part of Step7).
Then when You know exact memory location for speed changing than You can from PLC programm to change it.
regards

Profibus_communication_with_Danfoss_VLT5000.pdf

Link_is_Dead :(/P ... LT5000.pdf
Size: 527 KB

http://www.danfoss.com/SearchResult.htm ... anfoss_com
sania wrote:this block is intended for the task by speed, the start, the stop of danfoss through profibus
Link_is_Dead :(/TG790.rar
or
http://examples.nm.ru/TG790.rar
Size: 320 KB
RUSSIAN wrote:этот блок предназначен для задания скорости,старта,стопа данфоса через профибас
---------------------------------------------------

SHKODRAN

Re: [?]: fc 300 danfoss drive speed contorl

Post by SHKODRAN » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:46 pm

If I have not understood badly you, you would like to check the speed of the conveyor to the entry of the filler.
It is not a very easy thing in how much it doesn't serve only to have danfoss in the configuration hardware.
You have need
1 - Fb for the management of the drive (Start ,fault,drive type,analog input,speed reference,periphery address.
2 - FC for the total control of the drive (Start,stop,syncro speed,manual speed,and logic
3 - Fc for rescue of the parameters in the recipes (To store the paramiters of single drive in to the db)
4 - Db for the parameters of the drive (Instance DB)
I know well about thing it deals with this that bushels asking because I am 15 years old in field of filling
How many motors do you have to control in the line?
What type of line is it PET or glass?
How much section you have in the line?
To be able to help better you, need to see the layout of the line because so it is not easy.

chama mulenga

Post by chama mulenga » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:05 am

Hi,

Thank you for your concern about this issue.We use coke, fanta & sprite 300 mls bottles and we have about 20 motors from the discharge conveyor washer machine up to the infeed filler. sorry to take you back, how does the danfoss fc 300 drive communicate with the siemens plc using the profibus cable and we have as-i modules along the conveyors.

SHKODRAN

Post by SHKODRAN » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:02 pm

Post here the project of the conveyors I modify for you the configuration hardware so you are able
to communicate with the danfosses.
I don't know whether to otherwise help you.